[haiku-development] Re: Joysticks in Haiku

  • From: Fredrik Holmqvist <fredrik.holmqvist@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku-development@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 10 Mar 2011 09:51:22 +0100

2011/3/10 Enrique Medina Gremaldos <quiqueiii@xxxxxxxxx>:
> I'm gonna upload tablet driver as a patch (last night solved some bugs),
> hope to do it this night (GMT+1). Any tablet out there ready for testing ?
> :D

My laptop has a touchscreen, which is found by usb_hid but not handled
right. It's a bit weird in its reports, but should be easy to fix. I
havn't had the time to do that though. I can talk to you more off-list
or on IRC if you like.

I am at work so don't have info other than that it is a ET & T chipset
and a Clevo TN120R laptop.

/Fredrik Holmqvist, TQH