[haiku-development] Re: Joysticks in Haiku

  • From: Enrique Medina Gremaldos <quiqueiii@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku-development@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 10 Mar 2011 23:28:05 +0100

Hi Stephan, I've done a patch for both usb_hid module and tablet driver. It
still has some bugs connecting and disconnecting devices, maybe someone more
experienced can easily spot them :C

Where is the suitable place for uploading the patch? dev.haiku-os.org as an
enhancement/feature?

Best regards

Enrique