[haiku-development] Re: Joysticks in Haiku

  • From: Enrique Medina Gremaldos <quiqueiii@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku-development@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 11 Mar 2011 11:46:35 +0100

I'm really sorry about that Stephan. I knew coding style was not fitted but
wanted some feedback and another pair of eyes tracking bugs. I'm going to
work at coding style issue and hope to upload an updated patch soon.

> I would hope that by making the TabletDevice work exactly as the
MouseDevice with regards

I started working on TabletDevice using a copy of MouseDevice, so despite
specific tablet handling, It is almost the same, however some devices don't
work the first time they plug and others fails when plugging for a second
time. Input server add-on was quite deprecated and had some hardcoded
values, so I suspect it is the source of some bugs.

About the Track question, tablet devices I own publish a variety of reports;
barrels, tips, pressure... I'm not sure what is the most standard way to
emulate a mouse. There are some work to do in this part :\

I'm not an usb expert neither a tablet expert! But don't wanted to wait
until some one get my gadgets working :-D

Best regards!