[haiku-development] Re: GSoC proposal

  • From: Matt Madia <mattmadia@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku-development@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 7 Apr 2010 06:59:15 -0400

On Wed, Apr 7, 2010 at 05:10, Alex W <yourpalal2@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>> And things like bug http://dev.haiku-os.org/ticket/5614 :-)
>
> Yeah! I would like to find + fix bugs, and add polish and integration along
> the way, the Be/Haiku APIs set a high standard, and I think that the Layout
> kit should be no exception. Before I write my proposal, I will see what
> other bugs I can dig up in Trac! Thanks for the tip-off !

Just be aware of the time left to submit a proposal:
<socinfo> "countdown" is The time left for submitting a student
project proposal: http://tinyurl.com/gsoc2010-student-deadline
<socinfo> "edit" is You can submit your application early and edit it
up until the deadline (April 9). Once the deadline passes, you cannot
edit it. Instead, leave comments.

--mmadia