[haiku-development] Re: Delaying Alpha 3

  • From: Ryan Leavengood <leavengood@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku-development@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 3 Mar 2011 14:18:30 -0500

On Thu, Mar 3, 2011 at 1:58 PM, scottmc <scottmc2@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Seeing that this was the only reply to the suggested new schedule, am
> I to assume no one is ready to freeze on March 7th?  Do we really want
> to slid this out another month?

Maybe each developer can voice their concerns about what they would
like to do before the freeze?

I have tons of bugs, enhancements and ideas for WebPositive but they
can wait until after the freeze and release. If there are any major
problems still with ShowImage I could work on those if no one else
can, but I'm not aware of what they are (Axel do you have a list?)
Otherwise I'm OK with the freeze being on March 7th.

--
Regards,
Ryan