[haiku-development] Re: Delaying Alpha 3

  • From: Stephan Aßmus <superstippi@xxxxxx>
  • To: haiku-development@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 28 Feb 2011 19:59:40 +0100

On 28.02.2011 17:59, Jérôme Duval wrote:
2011/2/28 scottmc<scottmc2@xxxxxxxxx>:
I hope to look into the issues behind 7203 and 7286 and might have
something here in a couple days.  I think we may want to add a second
week to the testing period and just delay the freeze by a few days.
How's everything else people are working on going?  Are there any
other major open issues at this time that would affect when a freeze
could start?

I don't have issues that can be handled correctly in a short period of
testing. I'd like to add exfat to the image, it should be non
intrusive with the rest of the system.

I'd be in favor of that. It can't cause any damage unless it crashes the kernel (which it hasn't in my testing). Is there anything I can do in order to help you fix the corrupted file I found? Also, is it hard to add the feature to see the correct volume name prior to actually mounting it?

Best regards,
-Stephan