[haiku-development] Re: AHCI driver ready for testing

  • From: "Rene Gollent" <anevilyak@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku-development@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 1 Oct 2007 16:18:23 -0500

Interestingly, either one or the other tends to crash for me on
startup with the most recent builds on a non-SMP box (single core
3200+ A64). I'll grab a stack trace next time it happens if it's of
interest. Note that restarting it after it crashes does work fine
though, so it could also be something or other not being completely
initialized when it attempts to start.

Rene