[haiku-development] Re: AHCI driver ready for testing

  • From: Pieter Panman <pieter@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku-development@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 02 Oct 2007 15:57:51 +0200

So I'd like to report that it works on my laptop.
I have the Intel Crestline PM965 + ICH8-M chipset, AHCI enabled.

Only catch, is that I have to disable HyperThreading, but I don't think that is new.

Once I figure out a way to get more files onto the haiku partition (no network, usb stick or cd support), I will try out some more harddrive actions.

If you need me to do any testing, I'll be willing to try out things. Also have SATA cd drive I believe...

Cya,
Pieter