[haiku-development] Re: AHCI driver ready for testing

  • From: Bruno Albuquerque <bga@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku-development@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 01 Oct 2007 17:52:08 -0300

Ingo Weinhold wrote:

Given past experience that's pretty much the last thing I'd expect. IIRC, we had only exactly one problem with gcc 4 and that was due to borderline use of C labels. Besides, I'm mainly using gcc 4 for a while and couldn't reproduce it. I tend to agree with Marcus that this is likely an SMP problem.

That reminds me both Tracker and media_server crash on shutdown on a dual PIII box. So I guess we probably have more SMP related issues.

-Bruno