[haiku-depot-web] Re: Update; HVIF Rendering for Web Interface

  • From: Andrew Lindesay <apl@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku-depot-web@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 10 Aug 2015 13:01:41 +1200

Hi Oliver;

I missed that the deploy host is 32bit -- I have installed an 32bit VM locally and built it again and it is in the "/tmp" directory of the deployment host now.

I've also fixed that HDS build issue and also added a new report for Humdinger. The new tag to build from is "haikudepotserver-1.0.48".

Let me know how you get on.

cheers.

Hi Andrew,

On 2015-08-09 at 07:11:30 [+0200], Andrew Lindesay <apl@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

[ ... ]

Oliver, can you;

1) Deploy hvif2png from the RPM situated at
"/tmp/hvif2png-1.49522-1.x86_64.rpm" on the deployment host. I'm not
sure if it will also need "zypper install libpng12-0"? Run
"/opt/hvif2png/bin/hvif2png.sh" to check it comes up with 'syntax'.

Doing 'zypper install /tmp/hvif2png-...' would install any requirements
automatically, but that RPM can't be installed, as it has been built for the
wrong architecture (x86_64 instead of i586 - our VMs are still using a 32-bit
OS).

Additionally, I've added a closing section tag to the 'part-overview.xml'
file of the docs, as otherwise the build failed for me. As it is such a small
change, could you please do it on your checkout - that would spare me
creating a fork of the repo on github?

cheers,
Oliver

--