[haiku-depot-web] Re: Update; HVIF Rendering for Web Interface

  • From: Oliver Tappe <zooey@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku-depot-web@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 10 Aug 2015 22:49:23 +0200

Hi Andrew,

On 2015-08-10 at 03:01:41 [+0200], Andrew Lindesay <apl@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

I missed that the deploy host is 32bit -- I have installed an 32bit VM
locally and built it again and it is in the "/tmp" directory of the
deployment host now.

Ok, installation of that went fine.

I've also fixed that HDS build issue and also added a new report for
Humdinger. The new tag to build from is "haikudepotserver-1.0.48".

Let me know how you get on.

I have copied the database from production to test and then upgraded the
test deployment. However, it fails to start, the reason seems to be related
to DB migration. Could you please have a look at the logs when you find the
time.

cheers,
Oliver