[haiku-depot-web] Re: Update; HVIF Rendering for Web Interface

  • From: Andrew Lindesay <apl@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku-depot-web@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 11 Aug 2015 22:22:05 +1200

Hi Oliver;

I am glad to hear the hvif2png RPM worked out.

I have copied the database from production to test and then upgraded the
test deployment. However, it fails to start, the reason seems to be related
to DB migration. Could you please have a look at the logs when you find the
time.

The failure looks like it is caused by;

Caused by: org.postgresql.util.PSQLException: ERROR: permission denied for schema haikudepot

It appears that the schema in the "haikudepotserver-test" database are owned by the production user;

haikudepotserver-test=> \dn
List of schemas
Name | Owner
captcha | haikudepotserver
haikudepot | haikudepotserver
public | postgres

We need those schema and the schema objects they contain to be owned by "haikudepotserver-test". Maybe the easiest way to achieve this would be to use the "--no-owner" option with "pg_dump" [1]. Then at restore time, you would authenticate using "psql" as "haikudepotserver-test" to the fresh test database and use "\i <dump-file>" to bring the material in with the ownership of "haikudepotserver-test".

Regards;

[1] http://www.postgresql.org/docs/9.0/static/app-pgdump.html

--
Andrew Lindesay