[haiku-depot-web] Re: API Over-HTTP Protocol

  • From: Joseph Prostko <joe.prostko@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku-depot-web@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 1 Oct 2013 06:40:46 -0400

On Tue, Oct 1, 2013 at 3:22 AM, Stephan Aßmus <superstippi@xxxxxx> wrote:
> Hi,

Hello!

> Am 30.09.2013 23:33, schrieb Joseph Prostko:
>
>> That can work.  So what is the plan with respect to the source code
>> repository?  Should we just have some separate branches, or should we
>> have entirely different repositories, given the fact that the code
>> will look nothing alike?
>

> Nah, I'd just create top-level folders "django" and "java" in the
> repository.

Yeah, I suppose that makes the most sense.  No need to to make things
overly confusing.  I suppose I should have thought for more than half
a second before asking my questions. :)  I think my brain is burned
out a bit from work, so was actually glad to go to the OpenHack last
night.  I ended up working on an online payment portal for my local
LUG, so it was a nice change of pace, even if it was implemented in
PHP.

>>> I just have some urgent real-live package management to sort out until
>>> October 8... :-P
>>
>> Congrats!  Assuming I understand what you're getting at.  :)
>

> I don't know if "Contrats" fits... To be clear: We are moving house and are
> packing everything up. :-)

Oh, I thought you were temporarily opening your own package delivery
company!  ;)  Thanks for the clarification, as I suspected that moving
was what you meant, but admit I wasn't sure.  I suppose "congrats"
wasn't' the best word choice on my part, but moving could indeed be
one of those great life experiences, sans the packing and unloading
parts.

- joe