[haiku-depot-web] Re: API Over-HTTP Protocol

  • From: Stephan Aßmus <superstippi@xxxxxx>
  • To: haiku-depot-web@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 01 Oct 2013 09:22:47 +0200

Hi,

Am 30.09.2013 23:33, schrieb Joseph Prostko:
That can work.  So what is the plan with respect to the source code
repository?  Should we just have some separate branches, or should we
have entirely different repositories, given the fact that the code
will look nothing alike?

Nah, I'd just create top-level folders "django" and "java" in the repository.

I just have some urgent real-live package management to sort out until
October 8... :-P

Congrats!  Assuming I understand what you're getting at.  :)

I don't know if "Contrats" fits... To be clear: We are moving house and are packing everything up. :-)

Best regards,
-Stephan