[openbeos-cdt] Re: Close window button

  • From: Eddy Groen <eddyspeeder@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: openbeos-cdt@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 10 Nov 2009 23:31:05 +0100

2009/11/10 Humdinger <humdingerb@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

> I'll stop posting on this topic. Obviously nobody reads what I write
> and I'm sick of repeating myself.

I'm sorry if you feel passed by with what I wrote, but if you read closely I
was actually trying to counter the claims made about "guessing what it
does", so I did read what you wrote but I felt that not everybody
sufficiently caught up on this concept. Just make sure you don't feel
personally attacked; as I understand the OBOS-CDT list has fallen to pieces
exactly over this; people getting pissed off. Come on, let's be reasonable,
GUI design is just not worth getting aggrevated over.

Which brings me to my main problem right now: the CDT list has come to life
again, but nothing has changed compared to 2.5 years ago. No structural
organization or defined boundaries; just discussions running wild and
unavoidable causing clashes. Looks like we're headed for yet another
disaster with people already "getting sick" within a week's time! Obviously,
if nothing changes, I'm regretting reviving this list in the first place.

Eddy