[haiku-3rdparty-dev] Re: Testing DocumentViewer

  • From: ciprian.nedisan@xxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: haiku-3rdparty-dev@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 15 Nov 2011 19:55:08 +0000

On Tue, 15 Nov 2011 19:11:47 +0000 Ingo Weinhold
<ingo_weinhold@xxxxxx> wrote:
>I believe collapsing an item can be
>simply done by setting it to invisible (i.e. call Hide() on the
>view). If that doesn't work, please file a bug report.

Yes it works, it collapses the splitter, but the problem is, you
can not "open" again the splitter usig the mouse.
Whe you collapse a splitter using the mouse then the weight is
zero. That means, it would be a great help,
if setting the weight to zero would collapse the splitter too.
Before the user closes the application the weights in my
application  are saved
and restored at the next program start. In the case of a collapsed
splitter the weight is saved as zero, but when restoring again
the splitter is not collapsed anymore.

I filled already a bug long time ago (i guess a few month), so
indeed i would be happy if somebody would solve it