[haiku-3rdparty-dev] Testing DocumentViewer

  • From: ciprian.nedisan@xxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: "haiku-3rdparty-dev" <haiku-3rdparty-dev@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 12 Nov 2011 16:07:16 +0000

Hi.
Finally I could spend again a little time with programming, so I
made a new release of the PDF Viewer (now: DocumentViewer).

I'm interested to know your opinion about the user interface. It's
far from being finished, but i'm curious to know if you consider
the current user interface  as acceptable, or if you think that it
looks/feels too different compared to a standard haiku application.

You can get it here:
<http://haikuware.com/directory/view-
details/productivity/utilities/documentviewer>