[hackpgh-discuss] Re: Saftey and Cation around the construction at the HackPGH Shop

  • From: Gabe Cottrell <gabedb556@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: hackpgh-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 17 Jul 2015 09:39:48 -0400

Cement is $300 per yard right now had to pour 8 yard the other day. Now
asphalt millings are cheapet and once packed are pretty much asphalt.
On Jul 17, 2015 9:35 AM, "Doug Philips" <dgou@xxxxxxx> wrote:

On 7/17/15 9:29 AM, Yevgeniy Soroka wrote:
Also, the gravel idea is a good idea. Can someone calculate how much
gravel we would need. Then we can determine cost, and transport and labor.

Maybe just fill it with failed or unwanted 3D prints? I think that plastic
is environmentally neutral?

Seriously though, given the weed problem, I'd chip in $100 towards a
cement truck to just cover it all up.
Of course I know nothing about leveling concrete (with a angle for
drainage away from the building)...

-=D