[hackpgh-discuss] Re: Saftey and Cation around the construction at the HackPGH Shop

  • From: Greg Land <landjgregory@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: hackpgh-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 16 Jul 2015 11:09:25 -0400

<Insert joke about ionized parking lot here>

On Thu, Jul 16, 2015 at 8:06 AM, Alex Reasinger <alexreasinger@xxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

I wanted to put out a work of cation to everyone at the shop due to the
road construction going on outside the shop.
I had to get a nail pulled out of my car tire the other day that most
likely came from parking out front of Hack Pittsburgh.
With all the construction material out and around the entrance to the shop
please keep and eye out for any hazards.

Alex