[hackpgh-discuss] Re: Saftey and Cation around the construction at the HackPGH Shop

  • From: Greg Land <landjgregory@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: hackpgh-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 16 Jul 2015 12:38:16 -0400

As a stop gap we could build and run an electromagnet over the parking area.
On Jul 16, 2015 12:36 PM, "Gabe Cottrell" <gabedb556@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I second the watching for nails, found a double head stuck in one of the
side lugs on my tires this morning,
didn't get a flat, but watch out for where their debris.

On Thu, Jul 16, 2015 at 12:06 PM, Alex Reasinger <alexreasinger@xxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

I would love to see a load of gravel added to the parking (mud hole) on
the side of the building.
On Jul 16, 2015 11:12 AM, "Yevgeniy Soroka" <ukranians2@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

The board is looking into possibility of getting more and better/safer
parking space for the shop, at least during construction. May have more
answers tonight. I will keep you guys informed on the situation.
-Geno

On Thu, Jul 16, 2015 at 11:09 AM, Greg Land <landjgregory@xxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

<Insert joke about ionized parking lot here>

On Thu, Jul 16, 2015 at 8:06 AM, Alex Reasinger <
alexreasinger@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I wanted to put out a work of cation to everyone at the shop due to
the road construction going on outside the shop.
I had to get a nail pulled out of my car tire the other day that most
likely came from parking out front of Hack Pittsburgh.
With all the construction material out and around the entrance to the
shop please keep and eye out for any hazards.

Alex