[hackpgh-discuss] Re: RFID Project Box

  • From: Elijah Richter <elirichter@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: hackpgh-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 1 Jun 2012 13:26:29 -0400

Is the plastic see through or textured?  While I think it'll be nice to get
some light through that door, and also be able to tell is someone is
outside it, I don't like the idea of someone being able to look in and see
our stuff while we're not there, or see if someone is alone in the shop...
I'm not completely against the idea, but if it's clear, we should figure
out a way to obscure the view.

-Eli