[hackpgh-discuss] Re: PCB class

  • From: Matthew Beckler <matthew@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: hackpgh-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 25 May 2012 18:13:31 -0400

I created a shared google document to help us flesh out this class. I set it up so there is a private URL to visit to edit the document, but since this list is publicly archived I don't want to just post it here.

If you'd like to check out / help refine the class plan, email me for the link!

-Matthew

On 05/24/2012 11:44 AM, Jeremy Herrman wrote:
I'm also very interested in this class - especially the thought process
that goes into routing, traces etc.

For conflicts with your available dates, I feel it's worth mentioning
that Steel City Ruby Conf is on August 3rd-4th.

Thanks!
Jeremy