[guispeak] Re: alt-F4 closing one window at a time

  • From: "Meared Reta" <meared@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <guispeak@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 10 Dec 2004 16:42:01 -0500

Hi, Ron,

It seems that your "Folder options setting" altered.
To make it as it was before:
1. go to the "Startmenu" [Windows' Logo Key], Then, Open settings, open Control Panel;
2. From the Control Panel List-View select the "Folder Options" item. Press Enter key to activate it;
3. In the next Dialogue "multi Page control tab" make sure that the "Use Windows Classic folder" "Radio Button" is checked. This is under the "general: Tab.
4. Tab once more, and check the radio button that says: "Open each folder in the same window.
5. Tab about five times and activate the "apply" button. and then, activate the "ok" button" to save the changes you make.
I hope, this helps.
Kind regards:
Reta
---- Original Message ----- From: "Ron or Susan Denis" <rdenis@xxxxxxxxxxxx>