[guispeak] Re: alt-F4 closing one window at a time

  • From: "Meared Reta" <meared@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <guispeak@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 10 Dec 2004 20:03:24 -0500

Hi,
I should ask what operating system you've, before I jump in to the answer for your question.
In Windows98, open Windows Explorer and activate the View" Menu. Then, arrow-down until you find the "Folder options...." Submenu. Press Enter on it, and you'll find that Radio Button.
Kind regards:
Reta
----- Original Message ----- From: "Ron or Susan Denis" <rdenis@xxxxxxxxxxxx>