[guidedogchat] Re: Bed

  • From: "J Kimbell" <whitetiger62@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <guidedogchat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 30 Apr 2002 08:37:47 +0100

My dogs are left to choose where they sleep, by that I mean, if they want their bed on the landing or they will pick their own spot. My Border Collie had a nice bed at the bottom of the stairs but her favourite trick was to burl up ont he floor at the foot of the stairs so if you came bumbling down 3 quarters asleep in the night for a wee you'd tread on her!! 3 years after she died, I still step round the places she liked to sleep. Wren has a mat on the landing and one my side of the bed, she usually starts off by sleeping on the landing but is always down beside me if I ever wake in the night.

Julia

----- Original Message ----- From: "Caitlyn and Maggie" <caitlyn.furness@xxxxxxxxx>