[guidedogchat] Re: Bed

  • From: "Cathy" <cats.carver@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <guidedogchat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 28 Feb 2014 18:30:42 -0500

No, I went out with my grandson and guide dog to get the mail and to let my guide dog relieve himself. When I came back my purse was missing out of my bedroom. They came in threw my sliding glass door. I now put bars along the bottom of the sliding glass door along with locking it and of course locking my front door. I am a cop's daughter, so have always locked my doors, but sliding glass doors are very easy to get into. This is why I now let my boxer guide dog run the house at night. He doesn't really like strange men, so I am sure he would go off as soon as a noise would be made by a stranger.

Cathy & Pilot Dog, Tiny: