[guide.chat] jim

  • From: vanessa <qwerty1234567a@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "GUIDE CHAT" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 16 Aug 2012 02:16:44 +0100

just read all the parts of your life story, boy you not had it so good and on
the other hand you have had the chance to learn many values and experiences
through your life which has made you the brother and friend we love on our chat
room, the only way is up now, you have a nice home and nice new kitchen, things
are only going to get better for you, never stop learning.
vanessa.