[guide.chat] carol

  • From: vanessa <qwerty1234567a@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "GUIDE CHAT" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 16 Aug 2012 01:37:46 +0100

I have only just got to this your birthday email, my oh my did you not do well,
you are so lucky, i envy you, you are so bubbly on forum that you deserve nice
birthday because you are nice, thank you for being my friend and sister on the
forum, i love all your articles, stories, days out, the food and drink you eat,
i love you caring for us all, by keeping us on our toes, keep up good work.
vanessa.