[guide.chat] To Vanessa

  • From: "Carol O'Connor" <missbossyboots33@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "guide Chat List" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 25 Jun 2011 09:46:10 +0100

Good morning Vanessa
Thank you for telling us all about your problems oh wow I felt so sorry for you
there .
ah that is awful what you have gone through .
This is why this chat group is good for opening up Vanessa good for you it
gives us all a very good understanding of you now.
Oh so proud of you there for fighting for your rights well done Vanessa
brilliant
If you lived in Manchester you would have plenty to do believe me .
Shame your not in Manchester.
Vanessa have you heard of Sense?

www.sense.org.uk

somthing like that but yu have to pay for carer they also have there own hotels
too they take yu to
Stan on this group knows of a hotel in Blackpool where wheechairs goes think
its called the Bond hotel on bond street in Blackpool
He knows another hotel called the Norbrek hotel has slope
Oh good job you got your daughter and grandchildren to keep yu going .
That is wonderful news social worker going to take you out once a week oh that
is just brilliant to hear hip hip horray ah that is lovely
keep smiling Vanessa