[guide.chat] To Vanessa

  • From: "Carol O'Connor" <missbossyboots33@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "guide Chat List" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 27 Dec 2011 23:04:45 -0000

Hi vanessa
guess what
wore your perfume called Lovers on boxing day for our stella's buffet they all
were commenting on it thank you

Thank you for your lovely christmas websights weill listen to them tomorrow
Hope you were not too lonely on christmas day vanessa?
your not lonely with us all on here
Get malcolm to make us all our own christmas dinner on here
Now hows that!

I weill se the table out for us all on here
clare can bring the choclates round
 malcolm cook us all turkey dinner

senn and angela and vanessa and phyllis bring you some presents on here

We all can sit around huge big round table
what weill you bring vanessa to malcolms table for us all on here?

we weill sit down on new years eve around the table how is that!

Lots of love Carol x.x.x.x.