[guide.chat] To Vanessa

  • From: "Carol O'Connor" <missbossyboots33@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "guide chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 24 Mar 2012 10:04:55 -0000

Hi lovely Vanessa
ah Thank you.
I value your friendship too you have helped me through difficult times too  You
helped me learn a lot through all your news on chat and your lovely bubbly
personality off group on phone to me.
You got such a great lot of patient with all what you do for us all on here.
I know you can't get out like you would like too but very sad no help down
their in Wales especially the taxi firms that will not take you in their cabs
because of your wheel chair.
It makes my blood boil makes me so mad too
Shocking services over there

Your life would be much happier if you were to have help over their.
Disgusting

Your brave yes loved all your doing all this for us on chat.
I love you as a special friend on here
Thank you.
ah your just so sweet vanessa.
may our good lord please help our Vanessa to get help in Wales to give her
better quality of life.

I am going to our Julie's at 2pm to sit in Garden so have nice day Vanessa
thank you for your kind words on here to us all.
Means so much to us
Take care
Love your friend Carol on here x.x.x.x.