[guide.chat] To Sara

  • From: "Carol O'Connor" <missbossyboots33@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "guide Chat List" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 8 Aug 2011 09:09:30 +0100

good morning Sara
wow how did you cope with 100 emails wow
that would of drove me insane
its amazing how busy at home doing tea and watching tv how emails pile up and
we have to rush backwards and forwards
I am always glad though to have a break from computer going out in day time
Yesterday sunday was bored to tears nothing on the box so was able to be on
here most of day
couldn't do that every day though hahahahahaha
Glad your voice is back now people keep wishing I could loose my voice
hahahehehehehehe never stop talking all day
I talk my carers socks up and down from going out to coming back
Going in to Town today to get myself new cardigan for the winter soon be here

What are you doing today?
Sara does Jamie get you nice gifts?
just think at christmas he weill buy you a lovely christmas gift as that weill
be nice to spend christmas together.

Right have nice  time today try and rest in between take care