[guide.chat] To Sara

  • From: "Carol O'Connor" <missbossyboots33@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "guide Chat List" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 6 Jul 2011 09:40:25 +0100

Good morning sarah
wow your up late last night or shall we say this morning wow
2.30am
yes your right I was snoring out loud you cheeky sod you are hahahahahaha
Oh glad you had a lovely time yesterday in weatherspoons brilliant yes that
would be nice if you could sing in band
hey sara looking forward now to you talking to us on voice mail you told us all
your going to sort it all out today wednsday hope so
this afternoon my sister is taking me to doctors for my prescription for my
blood pressure tablots for my kidnies and also my colesterols .

going to Greggs bakery for nice sausage roll and tuna and mayonaires
sanddwiches.

Hope your day is nice today thought it was quiet yesterday hahahehehehehehehe
wonder where you was.
Going to make nice cup of coffee now
in all this morning
oh yes got new nick name for you here now
Sara the night owl hhahahahahahaha up late