[guide.chat] to Casba and mollie and scot the animals on here hahahaha

  • From: "Carol O'Connor" <missbossyboots33@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "guide Chat List" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 6 Jul 2011 09:48:10 +0100

Good morning casba and mollie and scot and quizz
goodness your story on the Torquay bay was a fantastic day out for you all
goodness no wonder your mummys and daddys can't find you while you were all out
like that must of been a worrying time for them hahahahahaha
meow and wooff woof

your daddy is a top dog hahahahahaha
you got better life then us humans
have yu all met Jaspa the snake yet?
bet you not met new member to your group Larry the snake donna is Larry's mummy
this chat group also has a chat line called

chat.zoo@xxxxxxxxxxxx

perfect ideal there hahahehehehehehe
hey wouldn't it be funny if Jordon our moderator made a chat email for all you
animals he would realised we are all crazier then ever now
hahahahahahahaha
you animals be good ok

Ta ta cheerio

Love Carol miss piggy x.x.x.x.