[guide.chat] To Sara

  • From: "Carol O'Connor" <missbossyboots33@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "guide Chat List" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 12 Aug 2011 21:55:26 +0100

Hi Sara
wow joe cowla oh can't spell his name never could hahahahahaha simple you see

Sara
what is that ablum called
is it over the rainbow or is that the song?
let me know name of album please thank you

me and clare kept praying for him to win on x factor last year or year before
we both loved him at that time on x factor
great

I hope Jamie is allowing you to watch your corrie and emmerdale in peace he
respect your wishes good

Isn't life so busy nowdays and why not

life is too bloody short now that riots have happend
i have noticed now our community here is more friendly how very weird .
 Maybe people are all scared now and uncertain of there future now

What have you got planned for this weekend?
I am going to julies looking forward to rest now at her house great taking my
rug making cussion must make a good go at it now getting some where now
great learning to get bit quieker now
good

I going to listen to cd's on my walkman at her house and chill out need it now
after being out all week

Can you cook Sara?

Got up to date now with emails great