[guide.chat] Phyllis cussions

  • From: "Carol O'Connor" <missbossyboots33@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "guide Chat List" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 8 Aug 2011 09:19:46 +0100

Good morning Phyllis
goodness how on earth do you do it
I was amazed to hear my sisters Julie cussion is almost finished wow only
started on it few weeks ago wow

how can you do hearts on canvas if squares
as need to make it like heart shaped

I am going to give you two orders for christmas

Our Samual is 5 this month
but for christmas he would love a carrabian and the pilots cussion

Hollie is 6 would like a

pink cussion for her bedroom she is pink mad in for princess and cinderella

but if you made her pink cussion with name Holly on that wiell be fantastic
Julie is giong to get you balls of light pink wool for her

holly is spelt

H.O.L.L.Y

Do holly in different colour please

Let me know what colours you need for samuels carrabian and the polits

think spelt it right but my dog barked just then hhahahehehehehehe

If you want to prefer to do rug for Samueal then that is fine

let us know please

Right going now carer is coming after 10am from work got loads to do need to go
to bank and post office first
Have nice day lovely and sunny here now
Take care