[guide.chat] To Malcolm

  • From: "clare moulds" <clare@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Guide Chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 6 Dec 2011 20:52:27 -0000

Hi Malcolm, Well I don't know about things like that but if I did know I
couldn't tell. After all miss piggy does have big ears so she may be listening
when we don't expect it. Or the piglets may be listening so would let the cat
out the bag hahahaha. Ah shame. OH she will kill me now for saying that haha.
Oh thank you for passing my message onto Phyllis. Well we haven't got any snow
so let's hope it stays that way as it's my parties next week so don't want a
repeat of last year. I had a lovely surprise today. The volunteer driver
invited me to a party he and his wife are organising on Saturday afternoon how
cool is that? So an extra party for me not bad going. Rob the driver and
Margaret his wife will pick me up and bring me home so that's even better. They
tell me I will be well looked after and won't be left on my own ah how lovely
of them. They really want me there. It's a buffet. Keep you posted how it goes.
I'm so happy you had a lovely time your Christmas dinner so yummy. Love Clare
xxxx