[guide.chat] To Malcolm

  • From: "Carol O'Connor" <missbossyboots33@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "guide Chat List" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 24 Jul 2011 12:09:59 +0100

Good afternoon prince malcolm
what time are you leaving for Scotland today?
or have you already gone?hahahahahaha
Hey malcolm wow 70 next year you old man now hahahahaha
Oh bet your excited now malcolm who is taking you in your wheel chiar up to
train station curious now
oh getting jealous here now wish I could travel out far places
not to be I am afraid
oh can't wait now to hear all about it now when you come back.
I have met dawn and yvonne only three times .
you have been friends for long time with them havn't you?
enjoy your week malcolm have great time and please god the weather is nice all
week.
Praying for you now that sunshine is out for you all next week
Yes like our phyllis said who is looking after Casba?
I thought phyllis might have looked after him for a week hahahahahaha

Have a wonderful time Malcolm don't forget my scotish fridge magnet weill you
we weill all miss you very badly now .
Take great care over there and be good with the girls hahahahahaha
kow what your like
have a fantastic week
Love miss piggy boots Carol x.x.x.x.