[guide.chat] To Malcolm

  • From: "Carol O'Connor" <missbossyboots33@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "guide Chat List" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 7 Aug 2011 10:36:29 +0100

Good morning sweet boy malcolm
Hey if your going to teach people guide in your day centre
Don't you think you better teach yourself first hahahahehehehehehe
I have noticed on here your not clearing subject line it goes on and on and on
naughty man
come on lets see you do it nicely

1.Raed email

2.

press escape find where it says reply enter on that

3.

it weill say email too then you press number 2takes you in to the address book

4.

tells you the subject line and ask you if you want to change it
so do not enter after it has said that just
keep fingers down on back space till it says end of tex
then just type the same subject in ok

So come on malcolme you can do it

have nice day

what date are yu going to vanessa's

got to make your birthday card on Tuesday in day centre for september.

have you posted my fridge magnet yet?
I sent you my address to you on personal email
Love the nice carol on here x.x.x.x.