[guide.chat] Senn

  • From: "Carol O'Connor" <missbossyboots33@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "guide chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 29 Sep 2012 17:31:49 +0100

Hi Senn

Oh so happy miss potty's class is doing you some good
great
she weill love to hear that.

Oh your chicken dinner sounds so yummy
I enjoyed my two fish cakes mashed potatoes brocolli carrots peas at julie's
yum yum she got that lovely gas central heating that comes towards you as you
walk in her glass front door
cold in my flat
anyway had nice chat
she let me feel her new wall paper for her bedroom for one wall
poppies oh be nice got gold strips going down too i am told
oh wow
We had peice of current cake cuppa after tea she gave me peice to bring home
going to eat that with the x factor at 8pm  cool yea
put foam letters on to halloween card for my family in middle of making now

also putting my haunted house on foam card get two cards together in foam put
two punch holes in tie ribbon in holes so this halloween card can be hung up on
wall

booooooooooo oh there is that ghost noise again every time i mention halloween
hahahahahahahahahaha
anyway as i were saying
sticking house on middle black moons and black witches above the huanted house
sticking too ghosts oops boooooooo booooooooooo oh my god there is ghost again
better change the subject now hahahahahahaha

so yes enjoyed it going to watch x factor in hour and half
have nice chicken dinner senn
Love Carol xxxx