[guide.chat] Senn

  • From: "Carol O'Connor" <missbossyboots33@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "guide Chat List" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 21 Aug 2011 17:03:37 +0100

Good afternoon senn
knew you would laugh

well I had tomato soup and two cream crackers with white grated cheese on tiny
cocktail pickles on very tasty yum yum yum
just had my stew in slow cooker very nice indeed
good
got ironing to do later
Our julie is here now putting my clean lace up in bedroom i can never do lace
you have to thread it in to a whire somthing like that
she is going soon she washed my lace at her house ooww bless her
smells of comfort lenor nice smell there just got lace in my kitchen its white
lace got two tie on side in black lace
just given her a choclate teacake
she has had her sunday lunch
gammon and boiled potatoes and vegetables and pine apple yuck i hate gammon
let us know what your having for sunday lunch

From: Sennjan Kadir - Email Address: senn.kadir@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent On: 21/08/2011 16:08
Sent To: Guide Chat - Email Address: guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [guide.chat] In Reply To: [guide.chat] To Senn

Good afternoon Carol,
good thing you didn't pass out! smiles. Oh that's funny you had to read my e
mail twice because I said I had some choc.
Well, for lunch had a sandwich, had smoked salmon, tomato and cucumber.
We are having our main meal later.
What did you have for lunch?
I'm sure there was something else I wanted to say, don't remember what now.
smiles.
Might remember later.
Take care.
Senn.