[guide.chat] Senn

  • From: "Carol O'Connor" <missbossyboots33@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "guide Chat List" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 16 Nov 2011 10:24:33 -0000

Good morning Senn
slept like a baby last night oh it was a good sleep

 Oh had a dream that I was driving a cruise boat and everybody relise i was
blind and all took there belongings and jumped in the sea in the Dream I
carried on driving the ship now how queer is that?hahahahehehehehehe
woke up in bed with stiff neck typical

Oh honestwely how we do daring things in our dream that we can't do in real
life hahahahahaha
very odd
had great fun though in my dream

Senn glad you enjoyed your steak tea yesterday yummy
Goine to my coffee club soon got my bingo board with braille ready and pegs
taking some tea bags and jar of coffee in as we all take it in turns my turn
today got nesscaff they all love that I think its strong actually
I prefer red mountin coffee or mellor birds with blue lid on i am told anyway
right must dash now have nice day

From: Sennjan Kadir - Email Address: senn.kadir@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent On: 15/11/2011 22:02
Sent To: Guide Chat - Email Address: guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [guide.chat] In Reply To: [guide.chat] To Senn

Hi Carol,
your trainers sound nice.
My trainers have a light blue line on the side and the rest of the trainer is
white, I always go for white ones, having said that, I do have a pair of black
ones.
Yes, you do feel good in new trainers.
Oh that's going to be good, going for a canal walk after Xmas, hope you don't
go in the cold though.
Glad your computer is behaving, oh that's sweet, its blowing out little hearts.
smiles.
Oh yes, I know that your ears prick up when the word craft is mentioned. smiles.
Your ears home in on the word. smiles
Will be interesting to hear what you think of that place when you go.
Will it be the first time you go dancing?
Your tea sounds yummy.
I had steak pie, greens and mashed potato plus gravy. yummy.
Did more recording this afternoon which is good.
Got a tape in the post, will be doing that soon.
That's it for now.
Take care.
Senn.