[guide.chat] Senn

  • From: "Carol O'Connor" <missbossyboots33@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "guide Chat List" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 7 Oct 2011 18:36:08 +0100

Good evening senn yes think got cold coming on still sneezing feeling cold all
the time although i have fluffy dressing gown on now
took two lemsips today enjoyed my salad and cheese and onion jacket potatoes
and lovely ham salad and two cold sausage rolls though food never goes a miss
its my prioroity hahahahahahaha
always got room for my food though
oh that was nice you got legging and cards hey senn have you felt the shiny
leggings?
nice

they have long waist coats now for leggings and long cargigans now buttons on
them though
probably too tight fisted to put some on because of cuts backs
hahahehehehehehehe
crazy aren't i?

doing my tape for my friend jackie tomorrow did a bloody stupid trick today
talking to myself for long time forgot to put the tape in
oh my god felt such a right twit
going to do it tomorrow morning now hahahahahaha must be simple then I thought
oh well not ready for the nutters yard yet hahahahahaha actually might do it
tonight if my friend doesn't ring me do it tonight and get it poasted on monday
.
have nice weekend senn
oh glad you had nice vegetable spring roll and chips yummy
enjoy your weekend

From: Sennjan Kadir - Email Address: senn.kadir@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent On: 07/10/2011 17:53
Sent To: Guide Chat - Email Address: guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [guide.chat] In Reply To: [guide.chat] In Reply To: [guide.chat] In
Reply To: [guide.chat] To senn

Hi there Carol,
that's nice your going to your sister tomorrow.
Hope you haven't got a cold after all the sneezing and feeling all bunged up.
Went out this morning with mum.
I got two pairs of leggings and a birthday card.
Saved two pounds on two pairs of leggings, not bad. oh, by the way, they are
black.
Done a tape to a friend this afternoon and listened to 2 magazine discs,
thought I would see what e mails I have, going to catch up on them now.
I hope you have a nice weekend too.
Nearly forgot, having vegetable spring rolls and chips for tea. yummy.
Take care.
Senn.