[guide.chat] Re: Problems

  • From: "David L. Bailey" <baileydavidl62@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 27 Jun 2011 10:33:10 -0400

Carol,

    I have challenges with the plate as well at times.  I have tried having
my wife give me relative plate positions like peas at 3:00 roast at 12:00,
etc.  Cutting meat is slow and tenuous but can be done with practice.
Matching clothing to wear out can be a real ordeal when being accompanied by
my wife.  If I am venturing out alone, no problems as I cannot see the
clothing, let them stare and wonder, breaks the monotony of their day.  I
quite often use two utensils to help capture my food.  I use the knife as a
straight edge to scoop up vegetables against.  I could use a roll or bread,
but then I would be tempted to eat it and that is not the best idea for a
diabetic.  But all in all life is good.

Thank You,
David L. Bailey
baileydavidl62@xxxxxxxxx