[guide.chat] Problems

  • From: "clare moulds" <clare@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Guide Chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 22 Jun 2011 21:57:57 +0100

Hi Again Carol oh yes this can be embarrassing for sure and yes I can
understand how you feel. It must be worse for you having had sight in the past.
Well this is an advantage I have. I don't worry about it now as I'm so used to
having someone cut up my food for me and to using my fingers that I just don't
care anymore if people are staring. I can't see them after all. Anyway if they
really are staring they shouldn't be as they should be concentrating on their
own meal so that's their problem not ours. So as I have not known any different
in this situation I'm not even self conscious about it. I just get on with it
without worrying what people think about the way I eat as I have not known any
different so is my way of life. I'm more concerned with enjoying my food not
what others think about the way I eat it. They are not in our situation after
all so they have no idea what it's like for us. As the saying goes fingers were
made before forks after all so why not use them hahahaha. I actually don't use
a knife and fork. I use a spoon and fork to eat as its much easier for me and
anyway as my food is cut up for me I don't need the bother of having to use a
knife anyway. Well Carol I thought I would share that with you and everyone
else. What do others think? Love Clare xxxx