[guide.chat] My lovely day

  • From: "Carol O'Connor" <missbossyboots33@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "guide Chat List" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 16 Aug 2011 16:31:50 +0100

Good afternoon all
back now.

Oh wow had nice time today

Went in day centre lot in today
This lady knittted me two lovely dolly michture dols they are all different
colours wow
hair is yellow eyes blue face pink body red and purple leges black and green
wow beautifully made they are christmas presents for our Scarlotte and Hollie
wow

£5 each she has put lot of work in to them oh yes they are carrying knitted
bags too in beighe
ah cute not small ones either
cute going to wrapp them up next week in christmas papaer got books too i
bought two storey books from marks and spencers last week
story books are £3
 I am in one of them story books the three little piggies my carer shouted oh
carol look there you ar hahahehehehehehe
cheeky bugger she is

anyway got jack and the beanstalk and little red ridding hood
my carer got cinderella and godilocks and the 3 bears
all that we used to raed in our childhood days
cool

Anyway getting back to day centre we all had the chippie today for our lunch
cool
I had meat and potato pie chips and gravy
Julia had fish on barmcake

All enjoying our fishand chips yummy coffee too
We had a meeting having christmas party on tuesday coming up to christmas wow
my favourite subject having games raffle and party wow oh boy love this kind of
talk

After that made couple of special christmas cards but they are on this group so
can't mention no names hahahahehehehehehe
brilliant cards Lizzie helped me with mine great
Julia turn to brew up for them all today so lizzie helped me

W e had nice time

At 1pm went to aldies got food in treats tea cakes magnam lollies yummy they do
caramanl ones oh can't spell it but bet clare and senn weill sussed it out know
what they are like hahahahahaha
only got to mention choclates and they are well away

After that went to Julia's mum and step fathers freddie flat they have a big
flat
we had cake and tea and nice chat
Enjoyed it they are going to see Joe longthourn in concert in Bolton in October
julia and bobby going too

they wer telling me freddies neice Janet has now got new 6 weeks old kiten
black and white called it
polly
ah cute cat had 4 babies 6 weeks ago ah cute

Janet is 35 years old just loves pussy cats
ah bet its fluffy ball of wool how cute

Then came home julia made cup of tea then went home just having cheese on toast
tonight

lovely and sunny again how amazing .
right going to sort my emails out now
right take care