[guide.chat] My lovely day

  • From: "Carol O'Connor" <missbossyboots33@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "guide Chat List" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 28 Jun 2011 21:11:22 +0100

Hi clare
so there you are hahahehehehehehehe
I thought you were hiding in the closet with ray of sunshine getting up to no
good because it was quiet on here hahahahahahaha

glad your there oh thank god for that
I was getting worried thinking you possably ran off to Skeggness with ray
we need yu here you see hahahahahahaha
By the way do you rmember that raffle we won here your number was 23,well your
tray is going out next week because we now have a box to post it in next monday
now wow can't believe we are in July now next week oh my god its scary soon be
Christmas oops scarythere now

right enjoy Janets blind club tomorrow have great time

From: clare moulds - Email Address: clare@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent On: 28/06/2011 20:56
Sent To:  - Email Address:
Subject: [guide.chat] In Reply To: [guide.chat] My lovely day

Hi Carol oh so happy you had such a lovely day. Glad you enjoyed the day centre
as always and the cards you made so cool. OH dear that's not good the ring and
ride won't take 12 of you on the outing so you can't go and even worse Julia
has booked the day off work especially for the outing that's very bad of them
and as you say they not as good as we all thought they were. How cool you and
Julia will go out for the day on your own to make up for it. Oh how cool this
lady knitted some clothes for Julia's grandaughter's barbie doll and that other
lady doing rug making and is also making a bag out of the canvas. So glad you
went to Julia's mum's after doing your shopping and how cool you had all those
yummy goodies. Oh Carol how cool you had pizza like I did oh you copycat
hahahehehehehehe. It was lovely being the dancing princess as always. No luck
on the raffle a shame. Well the dance actually starts again at the end of
August which is even better as so much earlier this year as it usually starts
back on the first week in September not bad going. Oh Carol I love the sound of
that cookbook for the slow cooker and would be ideal for me if I had my own
place and if mum would let me help her cook a lot more. OH Carol I loved the
Corrie gossip and fancy Stella being Lee Anne's mum oh what a big shock never
expected that. I also love all those craft ideas you sent in although I have
already done a few such as making those glove puppets for my nephew Jamie he
loved them and have done that paper folding too. Well tomorrow is Janet's blind
club so keep you posted how it goes. I had lots of texts when I got back but
sadly my mobile phone went wrong but luckily my dad has now fixed it. Talk
about stress. This technology is amazing but a pain when it's not working. Then
it was time for home and away after tea. Then I had a call on the house phone
from Gladys so I'm very behind so just trying to catch up with emails the best
I can as there's loads. I may not get through them all tonight so will finish
them tomorrow. Yes it's a lot cooler today much better. We're sure you and Andy
will sleep better tonight as Ray and I will as it was so hot last night and
also we made each other hot of course hahahaha. Andy should be all ready and
raring to go for his match tomorrow hope he does well. Look out for him waving
at you hahahahaha. Yes Carol my Ray has a lovely soft face with pinchable
cheeks and I love to snuggle up to him when he has his lovely sweet smelling
aftershave on how lovely. Love Clare xxxx