[guide.chat] My lovely day

  • From: "Carol O'Connor" <missbossyboots33@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "guide chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 8 Mar 2012 18:19:22 -0000

Good evening All.
Oh made a right blunder this morning me and carer went to Drama group only to
find nobody in
I have forgotten that we were not supposed to go today as our drama manager
John wasn't in today we felt stupid sitting there hahahahahahaha
we had a good laugh about it though
our minds just slipped .
So we decided to go to Tesco's near my carers house.
We had cup of tea and toasted teacake
walked round for while
 Then we went to her house we had glass of lemonade while she cooked the white
cod fish,boiled potatoes cabbage,broccolli mushy peas yummy oh it was delicious.
We had strawbury cheese cake for afters and cappuccino .
then went in conservotory julia rea the papers to me and my horoscopes
then later on she took me upstairs to look at her new choclate leather bedding
chest its lovely

then we chatted in her lounge over a drink of j2 orange
Really enjoyed myself

tomorrow going to Henshaws art roup.
Yes check it out to see if its on hahahahahahaha

been back about ten minutes now
Right