[guide.chat] My lovely day

  • From: "Carol O'Connor" <missbossyboots33@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "guide chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 4 Jul 2012 20:41:27 +0100

Good evening all
wow not been back long
had lovely time

rained little only drizzzle though very muggy and warm

well arrived at Stella's for gone 12 as taxi came about 11.30am I thought it
was 10.30am but she phoned me little later because her gas man came

anyway i got my times mixed up what am i like hahahahahaha
so anyway,  we got bus in to town
great
went in card factory first to get our Wayne his 50th birthday card for saturday
14th july
 then we went in wilkinsons i got colured cards in pack got stickers for my
cards

got backing tapes for my cards got pictures raised too for my cards
some ribbons too.

After that,we went in argos to look at shower curtains as stella bought one in
cream for her bathroom
got lacy effect on it
tie backs
after that we went in cafe i had fish and chips mushy peas yummy

Stella had mix grill we had pot of tea
oh my fish was so fresh lovely it in british homes stores cafe we had it
upstaires .

too full up for suiete
enjoyed it all

After that my big moment yes wait for it
she took me to get my birthday present
wait for it
She bought me
real silver bracelette in hearts all around the bracletes got silver diamanties
sparkly bits on the hearts

had two links taken off their and then
she also got me

real silver earings oh lovely they had them in presentation boxes.
she took them home to wrapp up

ah so happy she is so lovely
I huggged her in H.Samuels

she is crafty because she never let me hear the prices so she took me to other
side of shop to sit on chair

I was trying to ear wig hahahahahahaha no luck
cheeky aren't I?

she told the asistant that I am ruiend

oh so happy  anyway after that went in went in pry marks for nightie the night
shirt ones
go before your knees got buttons down front short sleeves

mine had flowers £3.99  Stella got hearts all over hers

Then we went in shop next door as stella wanted some shower gel and shampoo
I got two roll on mums deodurants and got myself soft and gentle deodurant too
then we got bus home to her house had nice doughnut yum yum yum with cup of tea
wile listening to Andy murray and roger ferrah oh wow he took the first set
then roger took a set then rain so when came back guess what
andy won hip hip horray yippee
now he has one more match to play now on friday
then hoepfully he gets through to final on sunday

Stella booked taxi for
8pm
hope you like my account
Love Carol xxxx