[guide.chat] Joke

  • From: "Mark Francis" <m.francis945@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 11 Mar 2010 15:32:58 -0000

One Saturday night, three teenage 'well hard' rats were getting ready for a
night out, now they'd had a couple of beers and were full of bravado, each
trying their hardest to impress the others, there was a lot of muscle rippling
and preening going on,
in attempt to prove himself 'king of the bad', the 1st rat said.....
I went out last night, drank a pint of poison, and I'm still here to tell the
tale... that's how hard I am!
to which the second rat responds, 'oh so you think you're hard' I got stuck in
a rat trap, had to spend the entire night gnawing through my own leg bit it off
at the knee, in order to get free... that's how hard I am!
The third well hard rat, said nothing but shrugging into his leather jacket,
smirked at the other two, telling them that there was no competition and that
he was without a doubt the hardest,
'how come' and 'where are you going' they both chimed, oh me he said I'm
definitely the hardest
 .... I'm going to shag the cat AGAIN!!!